I have countless photos with my “best friends forever” from when I grew up. We rode around town on bikes and spent every waking moment together. My crew of hooligans said we’d always be there for each other as the years rolled by.
While we’ve all gone our separate ways over the years, there’s always one constant in my life: these friends. A funny text here, a quick reunion there…we’ve all kept in touch, ready to have our backs through thick and thin.
Now only if we’d taken a photo to prove it…
1. At 10, 17, and 29, these guys are bros forever.
2. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, 65 years apart.
3. Kindergarten through high school, friends for life.
4. We mourn the loss of a great BFF here…a mustache.
5. Taking a picture with Santa every year since 1984. Classic?
6. Eight years apart, these siblings are growing up fast.
7. Her little one counts as a BFF, right?
8. Her first friend and best friend, 16 years apart.
9. True friendship never dies.
10. 20 years apart…and still filthy.
11. These three sisters took their pictures across a lifetime.
12. Who puts tomatoes on their burger? Not this guy.
13. That’s 20 years of family photos, ladies and gentlemen.
14. BFFs at 15 and 41!
15. Sisters, every year since 1975.
16. A grandmother and grandson, ages apart.
17. These guys took pictures every 5 years for 30 years.
18. Father, son…and grandson.
19. A father and son in 1949, 2009, and 2011.
20. Giles and Michelle Paley-Phillips took a photo booth picture every year since 2000, when they started dating.
21. Another set of BFFs, from 1980 and 2009.
22. Gangster squad rides again.
23. 20 years kicking…
24. Mother and son, with 21 years in between.
How about you? Are you still in touch with your childhood friends? If not, now would be a great time to reach out. You’ll never know what you’re missing out on ’til you do!